Friday, February 25, 2011

Whats Everyone Been Doing?

Savannah & Mom






Savannah


Jimmy at State


Jimmy taking 1st at Zone







Anyone out there? After almost two months I'm sure I have lost most of you readers.
I haven't written because I decided at the 1st of the year I would end my blog. So I wanted to do one last entry with a well written bang! Well I haven't been able to make myself sit down and write something; well something I feel that would convey my feelings so I have procrastinated. I can't remember if I made New Year resolutions. But if I did ,that would be one of them NO PROCRASTINATING!

The last two months have been good. I am feeling better. Some days I feel great and the next I am exhausted. Basically I think this will be my life the next year but that's fine. My bones hurt less and less. I still tire easily, I think its some of the meds I have to take. I definitely don't have as many Dr. Appointments, I hope that saves on the money. So health wise I feel good as well as the family. A lot of people have been getting sick but knock on wood my kids haven't. I think the flu shot has helped them.

For the latest BIG news-

1. My little Savannah turned 8 and got baptized. She was so excited and looked so cute. We had family and friends come celebrate this occasion with her, that made the day even better. I am so proud of her for making the decision to get baptized.

2. My parents got their mission call to the West Indies. They are excited and well, full of many emotions. They leave April 11Th. I am happy and excited for them. They are great examples to the family. Although I am happy for them I am sad for me. I am going to terribly miss them. I talk to my mom a couple of times a week and when ever I need a change of scenery I take my kids and head to Grandmas house. Now where will we go? Any offers?

3rd. My son Jimmy took 1st in Zone (wrestling)and took 4Th at State. We are so proud of him. He has only wrestled the last two years. Not bad for basically just starting out. State was in Reno, so we drove up with the kids except Asia and Savannah. We knew it would be hard on them, with the drive up and back and then sitting in a gym for 2 days straight. Oh did I say it would be hard on them I meant it would be hard on me. Haha

Well this is the update on me and the family. We are still here. Going to school, doing homework, doing laundry, making dinners, cleaning, trying to fulfill our Church callings the way we should and just being together as a family. You all know, the usual.

I will really try to sit down and finish my last post this week, or maybe the next!

No Regrets,










1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing. It has enriched many lives. What a model of strength and courage you are! We wish you and your beautiful family well. PS Vonage used to have a set up where you can call far away places (West Indies, possibly?) like it's next door... It might be worth checking into :) I called a friend's home in Utah trying to get her mission address: she picked up the phone in Bolivia and we had a nice visit!

    ReplyDelete