Monday, September 13, 2010








LABOR DAY WEEKEND
My family went to Northern Nevada to visit my husbands family.
Every year they have a parade over Labor Day. My Father-in-law who is the most creative genius I know, made this train for his grand kids to ride in. He took a old 4-wheeler of ours and took the plastic off and then made the train engine. I can't remember what the theme was but he made the train look like a mining train. They covered the candy in gold tin foil to look like gold and the kids got to throw them out to people. They had a blast!
I even think they won 1st prize for their entry in the parade. From the pictures you can tell that they got mining hard hats and the light on the front. Janice put makeup on the kids to look dirty and I have to say they looked so cute.
Thanks Grandpa & Grandma Cannon!

2 comments: