Monday, November 22, 2010

What Are You Grateful For?

I just got back from the Breast Cancer Symposium. There was a Doc. Panel with 2 of my favorite Dr's. I have to say when they walked into the room I cried. Not quite sure why, maybe because I feel like they are good, smart, kind Dr's that helped me through the toughest time in my life.


After they spoke they had a lady speak that has survived cancer 3 times and she talked about the importance of attitude. She was good.


After the speakers we preceded into the Dixie Center and did the pink glove dance. It was fun and I felt free.


Then we had a luncheon and Fashion Show. It was a nice day and it is always fun to see other lady's and connect with them.


I thought maybe I would go Christmas shopping after but I was tired, well actually exhausted and I just came home and laid on my bed. Since I chose to lay in bed I should be making dinner instead of writing, so this will be short and sweet. What should I make? What are you making for dinner?


My kids have been having fun with coming up with what they are grateful for. I thought I would list a few.


Asia-As she giggles she says Jesus
-My family



Savannah-That I have a mom that tucks me into bed each night.
-That I am beautiful(I'm glad she thinks that, but we did laugh).



Rudy-For Dr's that help us get better, like fixing my knee so I could walk.
-For my Teacher Mr. Adams



Kylie-For my mom & Dad that gives us a home and a warm bed to climb into at night.
-For a bathroom that has a toilet that flushes, she then reminds us that Grandma had a outhouse when she grew up.


Jimmy-For my girlfriend
-For School(Surprise)


These are a few of the things they have said, we have had alot of fun. They have all mentioned how hard it is to just choose one each night. They have said that they do realize they are very lucky and very blessed. I think they are wise realizing so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment