Saturday, January 9, 2010

Don't be Jealous

I hate to brag, but I just wanted to say I now can be showered, dressed and out the door in 10 minutes. I now shower and don't have to wash and condition my hair. I also don't have to shave my legs, the hair has stopped growing so that has limited my shower time. I get out and yes you asked it I don't have to blow dry my hair or curl it. No hairspray or gel! My eyelashes have started coming out, soon no more mascara. As I was thinking about all the positive things in my life, I told my husband you should be relieved look at the substantial amount of money I am saving on the water and power bill. While smiling at me he said"Do you think we are saving enough to cover your medical bills"? Mmmmmmmmm I didn't want to answer that one.
Have a fun filled weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thats funny Shaq! I'm glad your feeling better:) Your always in my prayers...Love ya Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to look at the positives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on Keepin' on, your truly an amazing woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jakell told me about your blog so i am stalking you!
    I think about you and pray for you often!

    ReplyDelete