Monday, January 4, 2010

2nd treatment done!

I now have my 2ND chemo treatment under my belt. I wish it was my last. I was as sick the first few days of this treatment as I was the first. It now has been a week and I am now feeling alittle better, I still get nauseous. My Dr. added a few more steroids that were supposed to help the nausea but if you ask me they haven't helped. It has helped me pack on the pounds (Oh well).
I am looking forward to a week of feeling healthy and planning on enjoying each minute of it.
My next treatment is next Tuesday.
I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

No Regrets,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shaquel,
    I'm glad you are beginning to feel better- according to friends who are cancer survivors, your Dr. will figure out what will work for your nausea, until then try some ginger tea - that helps some people.
    Enjoy your week and look for a package coming your way to help make next week easier.
    We send our love, smiles, and healing prayers,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this thing - sometimes just one minute at a time - but you can do it! I'm pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Shaq!! You are always in our thoughts and prayers! Someone once told me... You are stronger than you think... Sometimes that helps me get through rough times. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete