Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First funny experience with my wig

I just got home from my 2ND chemo treatment and I am feeling great! It takes about 3 hours for the sickness to hit me, but just maybe I won't be as sick as last time. I'm crossing my fingers.
I have to tell everyone what happened to me yesterday. I was wearing a wig that the hair was very long, it made me feel like I was 20 again. Anyway, I was at the car wash vacuuming my car and the vacuum caught my wig and just sucked it right off my head. Kylie and I just started laughing especially when we looked over to see who was watching and the looks on their faces. I hurried and put it back on but it took a couple of tries to get it right. We had a good laugh all the way home. I guess next time I will where my shorter wig or scarf.

7 comments:

  1. Shaquel that is funny!! I was just thinking I need to cut my hair like when I was 20, maybe it would make me feel young....I'm feeling old today. =) I hope you aren't as sick today as you were for your first treatment! I was thinking about you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen that - I could use a good laugh! I hope you feel better this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is to funny:) I am praying that this time around is easier for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA That's like a movie!
    *the Shanan Kellys*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is funny...glad you can laugh at things like that...laughing - helps make the hard things in life so much easier!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much! Hope you are feeling GREAT today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very funny. Humor and a positive attitude are the best weapons for any disease. We're wishing you the very best this new year.

    ReplyDelete