Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Marathons Yet!

It's a good day! I appreciate Tracy's comments on my blog, that was a great description of how I feel most days. I have felt good the last few days and pray that the rest of my treatments will go as well. Don't get me wrong I won't be running any marathons anytime soon. I might make it down Chapel Way one of these days. But I haven't thrown up since my last treatment and that is a huge improvement.
Today I am grateful for
medications
sunshine
laughter
chocolate
hugs from my children
the few eyelashes I have left

2 comments:

  1. Hope things keep going well not having nausea. Although I don't know if having constant body aches is much better. I know your positive pretty much all the time, but it's okay to let out a complain or two. I don't know of any better time in life to be able to receive all the help you can get. I hope to be able to come and help you SOON! Love you loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you and wish you the best.
    Keith Houston and Family

    ReplyDelete