Friday, November 13, 2009

Home Again !

I am now home. I came home late Wednesday night. It was so fun to see my kids, I had really missed them. They were so cute they kept putting their arms around me (very carefully) and telling me how much they missed me and loved me. When tucking Rudy into bed he said"it sure is nice to have you home and be the one to say my prayers with and tuck me in." My youngest was already asleep but when waking up in the middle of the night and coming in she was so excited that I was there. She jumped up in the middle gave me a hug and told me she missed me and loved me.She then held my hand and when I tried to move she would grab it again. As I lay by her and still in pain I would try to shift a little,she would squeeze tighter with her hand. I laid there forever looking at her and out my window I couldn't help but tell my Heavenly Father thank you, thank you for these wonderful children and being able to come home to them.
My surgery went well, more painful then I wanted but I am recooperating just fine. Next week I go back for several Dr's appointments and then will hopefully get the date of my chemo. I just checked this surgery off so on to the next thing. Maybe I won't have to do chemo(positive thinking).
I can never say Thank You enough to so many of you for the burdens you lifted from me and my family. Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes. You have some great kids! I can only imagine how happy you all are to be together again.
    I love your positive thinking! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home Momma! Nothing like a mom to tuck in and say prayers, great kids. Sending "no chemo" thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete