Monday, November 2, 2009

Time for Surgery

Tomorrow is the big day. I am excited,nervous,anxious,tired and ok, fine a little scared but who wouldn't be right? I really can't wait to have this over with I think the anticipation is always the worst. Thank you once again for all your prayers,phone calls, cards,flowers, watching my kids, etc. It has definitely helped.
Kristen will try to update on any info. for the next few weeks.
I cant't even think what to write because I keep thinking of what I still need to do before I go to bed. So i guess thats it.
You all have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck Shaquel! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I'll be praying for a speedy recovery:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to drop in, been thinking about you A LOT, hope you are doing awesome, and keep em' smilin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Promise me you will always remember: YOU are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
    (Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh)
    Shaq, I hope you realize how amazing you are! Loved visiting with you today! Glad everything went well!
    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shaquel...Not a day goes by where we don't think of you! We know you will get through this with a smile because that is just what you do! :)You take care! We love you!
    Love, Jeff, Kat and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better each day.

    ReplyDelete