Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its All In How You Look At It !

Is it wrong to recognize every hospital number on your caller ID and opt not to answer it? I have been dealing with my medical bills today. I am not complaining about them, except for the fact why do they have to make the bills so confusing. From one hospital they have 20 different account numbers and bill you separately for each one. I would love to receive one bill and have the account numbers itemized with a running total on the bottom.When they call saying that they are calling regarding a certain account number I want to say well let me go through my manyyyyy files and I will get back to you in about 2 hours. It drives me crazy! But don't worry I will be fine all it takes is some chocolate.

For some exciting news, I was examining my head the other day and saw a little hair growing. I was so excited I ran into my girls room and said "look moms hair is growing" Kylie looked and said"where"? I go over to there window flip open there blinds and tell them to look in the light. Savannah said "mom I don't think you can call it hair I think it's called fuzz" They weren't impressed. I don't think they shared in the same excitement that I was feeling at that moment.


Over the weekend I posted a picture of me bald. I ended up taking it off about a hour later. I just don't like seeing myself bald. I thought it would be fun to post and then take pictures as my hair grew out, but I decided no one needs to see my bald head that bad.

I hope all of you are enjoying your week. Thanks for reading my blog.
No Regrets,

2 comments:

  1. Although you would like a nice head of hair you do bald very well. Pretty face + Nice shaped head = Beautiful for you. But, it's probably wierd after having and fixing your hair for 40 years. I asked Alan about Monterey and surprisingly he said, "Am I watching all 4 of the kids?" That must mean I can go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny what your daughter said about your fuzz! It is exciting, I remember feeling the same way. I remember going to a birthday party when my hair was about 1/2 inch with a head band on and feeling like 100 bucks. I actually regret not getting a family picture taken when I was bald. Something to think about... COME ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete