Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hooray For Spring!

Today I had a Dr's appointment. All went well and I will be going into surgery on the 28Th. I am ready, its one more thing I can check off the list. For now I am grateful that I have the time to let my body heal and get sronger.



This past week has been so nice. I love when the weather is not to hot or to cold. The flowers are beautiful and the colors are so vibrant. While working in the garden, the dirt is still moist and pulling weeds is still fun. I even love the spring cleaning when the windows are open and everything seems so bright and clean, I seem to have energy to do the deep cleaning, even with my kids. I can roll down the windows in my car while driving and feel the fresh air. Wave or shout a hello to many of the neighbors who are out mowing their lawns, kids riding their bikes, playing in their yards or on the street if they live on mine.


I always want a convertible this time of year. Many years ago I went with my sister and two friends to Florida and the Bahamas. While in Florida we rented a convertible, we were so excited driving the car just being on vacation and while driving down the beach we were able to feel the air on are faces with are hair blowing in the wind and feeling oh so ever carefree. I think we all thought we were pretty cool. What wonderful memories. OK so my mind has wandered from sharing my enthusiasm for spring to my vacation but I am sure you get the point.



I can't finish without mentioning the Easter season celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and being ever so grateful for the Atonement. I enjoyed listening to General conference and hearing our Prophet speak to us. It definitely tops off the love I have for the spring.I hope you all enjoy the spring as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment