Monday, April 26, 2010

Listening For The Good

This past week has been so nice. I decided I would be more attentive to my surroundings and just listen. I mean listen for the good, nothing negative.

These are 10 things I enjoyed hearing this week!
1. Rain Falling
2.The Sacrament Prayer
3.Listening to my children lay in their beds and talking to one another about anything and everything that day
4.Stillness of the night
5.Laughter-my children laughing, friends laughing and my self laughing at ourselves or one another.
6.Music-Especially my daughter practicing the piano
7.Friends voices I havent heard for far to long
8.My children saying their prayers and knowing that their Heavenly Father is listening to them
9.Friends and Family calling with concern about how I am doing
10.A child throwing a fit and it wasn't mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment