Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jimmy Pulled It Off!

This past weekend Jim and I went to Salt Lake. We had a nice time we were able to spend some time with Jim's family.It was fun and relaxing; I can't beat that combo.
While we were gone Jimmy got all the kids ready for church and was so proud, that he had them take a picture. If you look real close you can see red duck tape on Rudy's shoe. He said his church shoes hurt him, his school shoes came apart at the seams over the weekend so Jimmy didn't panic he used the mighty RED duck tape to fix. Then Asia refused to take off Savannah's shoes that were to big for her and didn't match, along with cutting her own bangs that morning. Oh and her hair was still in braids from Friday morning. Jimmy called us as we were driving and told me I would die if I saw everyone dressed for Church. I have to say I just laughed and I was proud of him for getting everyone ready and taking them to Church.
I added a few pictures that represent what some of my days are like.
Savannah knowing the rules when painting nails only in the kitchen or on the bathroom floor opted not to follow those rules. Her nail polish was also red and yes it did spill. After much scrubbing I did get the polish out of the carpet.
I have Asia at home with me while the rest are at school. She has become Miss Independent. I have found her into everything. It becomes quiet and I run for the camera because I know she is doing something she shouldn't. I think its fun to have the memories of her mischief. I like these pics because you see her on her toes so determined to get what she wants.
Since I am back to feeling pretty good I clean and chase my kids around.
I also have been trying to get back in shape by walking, but my legs and feet still really hurt. I can't wait until they stop hurting. I go back to the Dr. next week maybe he will have a solution to make them feel better. If not I think a massage or pedicure would help. Don't you agree?

No Regrets,

3 comments:

  1. Jimmy is awesome!!! And, I do have to tell you that I am a massage therapist! Licensed and certified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come along with ya for that massage, but that one might have to wait a few weeks so go get a few in between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that a massage would be a great cure and speaking from experience Jenny is a great massage therapist. I also have to say that I love Jimmy! Just don't tell him I said so because it would ruin my reputation as the crabby teacher in history. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete