Monday, June 28, 2010

Surviving The Heat










I just got back from radiation. It was a quick trip up and back. Of course I made my routine stop on the out of town to get gas, drink and depending on the day some candy. I drove home grateful that I have a nice car and I can drive in this 111degree heat wave in a air conditioned car. I am also glad that I have had no car troubles. flat tires, etc......

Today I woke up exercised, went grocery shopping and had two loads of laundry done by 8:00am. Aren't I amazing? OK so your not impressed, me neither since that is about all I accomplished today. But.........I do have a good excuse, my body hurts today. My feet ,ankles, shins, calves, knees, all the way up to my shoulders. I feel like what I think a 90 year would. I can't wait to have all my pains go away. I'm sure they will, with all the vitamins I am taking, plus power of the mind, right?

This weekend we took our kids up to Zion. We watched the IPEX movie, had a picnic and went on a short hike. It was fun to get away for the day. On the way home we stopped at Grandma and Grandpas house to swim and had some strawberry shortcake. It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment