Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today was my birthday! I have had such a nice day. My friends Janariah and Teddi went with me to radiation and then off to lunch and shopping. I have to say It doesn't get much better then shopping with girlfriends. I love spending time with them. They are such good friends! Thanks Janariah and Teddi, love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up not to excited that it was my birthday, but then Kylie reminded me of how we all felt when I was diagnosed with cancer and the fears we had. As my family sang Happy Birthday to me with such enthusiasm and excitement, they could hardly contain themselves while watching me open the gifts they had given me. I couldn't help get alittle emotional . I looked at each of my children grinning ear to ear and and thought to my self, this is what life is all about. All of a sudden I was excited to celebrate this day and I am so grateful that I am here with family and friends to celebrate it and feeling oh so good!!

Many thanks for all the calls, cards, and gifts. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family. Many Thanks to you all! Love Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment