Friday, October 1, 2010

Jinxed!

I feel jinxed! After several hours of getting a different computer hooked up to my printer and getting it to actually work; I now can't get my printer to work. I feel like screaming, especially when I hear the mans voice over and over that says "put paper in auto feeder"! It is in the paper auto feeder! But it doesn't work.
I have been trying to learn more about computers, but I finally think that I am jinxed when it comes to any kind of computer. They are so frustrating.
I was thinking I would put new pictures up, but not today. I have know more patience.
So I thought to calm myself down I would think about why this week was so wonderful.


Top 10 Reasons this week has been wonderful !
1- My house is clean, I worked really hard and I mean hard!
2-My friends little boy Anson and my Asia were playing while we were trying to fix my computer. We go see what they are doing and they had gotten into the fingernail polish. Yes, I threw 19 empty bottles away. They emptied them in my bedroom. But the great news is we got the nail polish out of the carpet it only took us oh, lets just say several hours of trying everything to get it out. Yes its a nice week!
3-We had a great family Home Evening!
4-I haven't been as tired as last week!
5-My kids still love to go to school and that does include Rudy.
6-My kids ate their dinner each night without complaining.
7-I forgot to pay my phone bill so I had no phone for two days. It was quiet! ( I seriously thought I had paid it).
8-I spoke to a friend that I haven't talked to for forever.
9-I feel healthy
10-I have had all week to look forward to listening to Conference. I love General Conference. I love that spiritual boost you receive.
Hope you all had a great week l have the same for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice week! Well, besides the nail polish and computer. Us, Andrus girls, don't fare well with technology. But, that's okay we have many other talents, right?

    ReplyDelete