Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Journey of a Year


These pictures show how I look on the outside, but they also reflect how I was feeling on the inside. I am surprised at how much I miss my red hair. I look at the picture with the red hair and I realize how much I have grown in the last year. I am still the same person but stronger, better relationship with my Heavenly Father and have a better understanding of who I am becoming.
No Regrets!
Shaquel



July 28, 2009

The look I miss!!!





March 16, 2010

OUCH!!!




June 13, 2010

The Beginning!

October 12, 2010

ME Today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I have always said you are lucky you have a pretty face to go through all of this. I think each picture of you was beautiful. I wish pictures also could reflect more of the strength, the beauty of your spirit, and your desires.

    Its wonderful to know that our bodies will one day be perfected through Christ, but we need to always ponder on the growth of our spirits and how amazing we are in that way.

    Does that make sense? Cause you have all-amazing spirit that has grown so much and blessed many.

    ReplyDelete