Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Children can be funny

Yahoooooooooooo! Tomorrow is my last chemo. I am so excited ! I always dread going but now it can't come fast enough. I want it over.
Yesterday was dress as your favorite book character day, at my kids school. I went over to pay for their lunch tickets and I had several kids just keeping looking at me. Finally a few kids asked me what character I was dressed up as. I said "what do you mean"? They said "you have normal clothes on but you have a scarf on". Finally one of the girls said "you are trying to look like a pirate" I thought that was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

What I am grateful for today
Hard working Husband
Good Friends
Music
Spring
My Scriptures
Laughter
Kind & Giving People
The bowl of Sherbert ice cream and cookie I just ate(so good)

4 comments:

  1. I love how blunt kids are! It's a releif!
    I saw you last night at the Women at the Well fireside and wanted to come say hello, but James called Emily and we had to hurry home because little Jack had a fever. :(

    Hope it went well this morning!

    Becky Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love kids! :)
    Yay for last chemo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! I am so glad you are done with chemo! You have been able to keep an amazing spirit! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady! Congrats on the last treatment :) What an amazing accomplishment :) Way to go! Hope you are feeling GREAT!

    ReplyDelete