Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cleaning and More Cleaning

What a nice day! The weather was a little cooler then I prefer, but other then that I loved today, I felt good. I cleaned, then I would lay down for awhile, and then get up and clean again. I read to Asia, and then she painted my toenails, as well as my toes, a very bright pink. I just smiled thinking about how much fun she was having, and listening to her giggle while painting my toes.

When school was out I went for a walk with my kids. The walk was more painful then I would have liked. My ankles started hurting, stiffening up, and would not bend. My feet and hands felt like they were on fire, but don't worry I still enjoyed being outside with my kids. We only walked two blocks, I am so out of shape!

Yesterday, I spent the day seeing Doctors, I had 3 different appointments. It makes a long day, but better then having to go to the Dr. 3 different days. My appointments started with my plastic surgeon, he has been stretching my skin (not fun, painful), my 2nd appointment was with my radiation oncologist, who informed me that my radiation will be everyday for at least 6 weeks, not twice a day for five days that I thought I could do. I then went to my last appointment for the day, my surgeon who checked to see if I was healing alright, and if I had any tumors growing. All was well. I just have to say once again I love my Dr's. After visiting with the Docs, I am excited and see a end in sight. I should be done with my surgeries, chemo, and radiation, by the first part of July, just in time for my family reunions. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week, I will go back and see my oncologist who is over my chemo. Like I mentioned last week my last treatment went well. I felt good Thursday and most of Friday. By Friday evening I got sick again, but it only lasted the weekend. Thanks to my mom and brother, they came down watched my kids and cleaned my house. Thanks I love ya.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a light at the end of the tunnel! :)
    I saw you out and about a few times last week and wanted to say hi, but you were talking with other people and I didn't want to disrupt you. So Hi! :)
    You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete