Friday, March 19, 2010

The Spirit Has No Boundaries

I was reading someone else's blog who has her own trials and I really connected with what she said. I thought it may help some of you as well.

"I pretend that I am perfectly healthy and normal, but I always wake up and remember that's not so. But I also remind myself that I am a perfect spirit enduring this imperfect world . No matter how abnormal I am on this earth, my spirit knows no boundaries of any type its comforting." By Stephanie

I wish I could say that I came up with that because that is exactly how I feel when I look in the mirror. I wake up feeling normal until I sit up on the side of the bed and I am dizzy or nauseous and I feel my achy bones. I then go into the bathroom and see a bald, pale, person with scars all over her chest starring back at me.
This quote reminded me about what my life is truly about. Hope you all enjoy it too.

1 comment: