Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On The Road Again!

My trip to California with my Reber Clan was a blast! Thank you, Thank you! Everything turned out so nice. It was so fun visiting with so many of you and I loveddddddd the food. I need to get a few recipes from all of you. We missed those of you that couldn't attend and I'm sure we talked about you(in a good way).

My kids loved the beach. It's amazing how much kids love water. They didn't want to leave. It's fun watching the kids play with their cousins laughing and having a good time.


Tomorrow I am leaving for another family reunion on my dads side. We have been getting ready all day. I am so lucky to be able to play so much.

Today I went to see my favorite Doctor Dr. H. Everything looks great! The only down side is my bones still don't look to strong so I am getting more medication. I also will start Femara(sp?).
It is a estrogen blocker. I will take that for the next 10 years.

There are so many people getting cancer. It is so scary. I am so blessed to have gone through this year and have it end this way. I appreciate all your prayers.


I was thinking of ending my blog after today, since I got the fantastic news that I am cancer FREEEEEEEE! I then decided to keep writing until the date I was diagnosed with cancer. If I had to write about my daily life it would be quite boring. I wish I was a good writer, I am amazed at some of the blogs that people write. I have to admit it has been very therapeutic writing and hearing your comments. Thanks for all your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Cancer Free!?!?! Best two words I've heard all day! CONGRATS! YOU. DID. IT. I'm so proud of you and admire you so much for all you've been through and the grace with which you've handled it! Thanks for keeping me up to speed with the blog. I'm glad you're keeping it up for a while. PS: How could life in Bunkerville with seven children be boring? I think you should keep blogging long-term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the words Cancer Free!
    I think you should keep blogging, too. :)

    ReplyDelete