Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Vacations Are Over!

Rudy on boogie board
Kalen, Savannah, Asia, Kylie

Savannah running in the kids relays
Rudy running in relay, took 1st, Yeah!

Grandma & Asia swimming


Kylie & Avrie canoeing
Kylie & Avrie shopping at Country Store


Rudy, Matt, Grandpa and Savannah fishing
Savannah & Jemma


Well we are now home from our reunions. We had a blast! Its's fun to watch your kids play with their cousins and get along.



I do have to say that I went to both reunions without my husband. He has been gone hunting in Canada for 20 days. I was tired but not as tired as I thought I would be. I was worried not having my husbands help with the kids and pulling the camp trailor but we managed. Although we did miss him.



So now we are home and back to cleaning and doing lots of laundry, Yeah!



Yesterday I went to Dr. K whom I also love. I love Dr's that actually spend time talking to you. He was checking to see what damage the radiation had done to my skin and my implants and they weren't bad(he was surprized)he said he has seen women 2yrs later that there skin had not gone back to normal above and under the skin. So I was happy.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer becauseeee school is just around the corner, dang it!








1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! You are a trooper. Gary has been dying hearing about Jimmy's hunting trip! He's antelope hunting in Winnemucca right now-not quite the same, but I can say I know how it feels to go places alone :) I just hope labor and delivery isn't oen of those places!!!

    ReplyDelete