Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Another Day!

Today I spent the day at the hospital with Rudy. He had his screw taken out of his knee. It was the same place I had all my surgeries the past year. It was nice not being the one going in for another surgery but yet I felt guilty it was my little boy. He was not even nervous. He said "mom it's just how I feel about school, I don't want to go but I know I have to". He then smiled at me as the nurses wheeled him away.



Two hours later Dr. P came out and said Rudys knee looked great except his tendon was really stretched and he was throwing up and struggling to wake up. But overall everything went well. He said a nurse would be out in 20 min. to get me....



An hour went by and the nurse finally came to get me. She said Rudy was having a hard time waking up. He seemed to have some kind of allergic reaction, his eyes were swollen, throwing up and basically looked horrible. So to get to my point we had to stay another 3 hrs in a room to watch his condition improve. Once he improved we finally left. What a long day.



My husband was gone and missed the whole thing. Actually.... He just walked in as I'm typing from being in Canada( hunting). He thought he would be home 3 days ago but due to flight problems he couldn't make it.



I don't want to brag but I held down the old homestead quite well without him. Of course it helps not having to go to some kind of job. Ha ha

3 comments:

  1. Hope Rudy is feeling better in no time. It's no surprise you can handle it, I think your amazing :) Hope you are feeling well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brag it up! I couldn't do it. I've been going crazy with one child and no husband...of course being 9 months pregnant and trying to work doesn't help, but still I coudln't do it. You're awesome. Hopefully Jimmy is treating you to a nice break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a long post and when I sent it my computor shut down did you get it?

    ReplyDelete