Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vacation Time!

I am off to California! We are going there for a family reunion. We are so excited my kids have been packed for days. They can't wait to play with cousins and have fun in the sun playing on the beach. It will be nice to get out of the heat, yesterday was 109. That is hot!
I will return from our trip in time to head back to one of my favorite Dr's, Dr.H. on Monday. I will have more blood tests, go over my last test results and then start on hormonal drugs to keep all estrogen out of my system, I think? How exciting?
This is my first week I haven't had to head to St. George for a Dr's. Appointment. It has been fannnntastic! I feel like I have been able to do so much more with my kids and of course have alittle more cleaning time.
Hope you all are having a fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment